CNF logo

CNF logo
Our symbol is the CELTIC CROSS an ancient Christian Symbol to represent Canadian Heritage , Cultural and Traditional Values!

Thursday, December 14, 2023

False Hate Crime conviction is being appealed, I was wrongly accused on trumped up charges by CAHN Richard warman

 Sylvia Larke and Samatha Stead the lesbians that had me charged with the aid of CAHN Richard Warman are liars and an appeal is being filed for the convictions. There was never anything directed at them or lesbians






    I chased off some crackheads off my property who were trying to break into my truck which happens often in this area of Peterborough, I was intoxicated and went on a bit of a drunken rant directed at the crackheads that live in the area and probably figured they could still hear me. End of story until Graham Noonez texted the lesbian couple )I had no idea they were lesbians) and convinced them somehow I was directing things at them that was not the case


Richard Warman got involved somehow through Sylvias Springboard Communist group. This entire thing is political and has no basis in fact, I should not have been charged with what I was charged with.  

 There will be a Judicial Review

 This will be taken all the way to the Supreme Court of Canada  if need be to make sure nobody else is victimized like I have been in a political witch hunt.

Will expose Communist corruption and leftist influence in local government and legal system where the rule of law does not apply for the corrupt with bias and a virtue signalling agenda. 

 

Leftwing media also fabricating lies and throwing in buzz words like Anti-Semitism when in fact there was nothing about the Jews or anything even remotely  in that ballpark, just to get sheeple to read their garbage and lies to inflate false Hate Crimes statistiscs and the Hate Industry government funding money cash grabs.

 

https://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/news/crime/the-message-was-clear-he-hates-gay-people-peterborough-white-nationalist-guilty-of-uttering-death/article_5c967a35-37a8-5980-a1a8-ab8abe5c0dfb.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment