CNF logo

CNF logo
Our symbol is the CELTIC CROSS an ancient Christian Symbol to represent Canadian Heritage , Cultural and Traditional Values!

Friday, January 6, 2023

My E-mail to Elon Musk about my latest Twitter account suspension.

 My E-mail to Elon Musk about my latest Twitter account suspension.

 Reversing banned religious and historical symbols

 

Greetings Elon,

   I doubt you will read this but just in case. I am sending this e-mail in the hopes that ancient and religious historical symbols can be taken off the so-called Hate Violations list since my account was just suspended for a Christian Celtic Cross, I am not religious per say but I am spiritual,  Freedom of Speech and Expression should include different forms of symbolism of religious and historical nature.  

 

Yours truly,

Kevin R. Goudreau
National Director,
Canadian Nationalist Front

(705) 808-1488


Our Heritage! Our Homeland!

 


 

 

PLEASE SHARE TO ELON MUSK VIA TWITTER PLEASE AND THANK YOU, I ALREADY SENT TO HIS 3 E-MAIL ACCOUNTS, NEXT STEP IS CALLING THE 2 TOLL FREE NUMBERS WITH THE SAME RESPECTFUL REQUESTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment