CNF logo

CNF logo
Our symbol is the CELTIC CROSS an ancient Christian Symbol to represent Canadian Heritage , Cultural and Traditional Values!

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Gang of racist Somalians attack a 4 year old child, the child's mother and family at Canada's Wonderland,calls for hate crimes investigation against the actual victims of hate crimes by the Leftist media

Gang of  racist Somalians attack a 4 year old child, the child's mother and family at Canada's Wonderland,calls for hate crimes investigation against the actual victims of hate crimes by the Leftist media.

Media false narrative after 4 year old attacked and harassment of family by gaggle of Somalians committing a hate crime and trying to make the victims as aggressors.

We need patrols to protect citizens against these vicious hate crimes by migrants and people need to start arming themselves to protect themselves and their children against migrant attacks of rape and assaults in public spaces.

https://www.chch.com/police-hate-crime-unit-is-investigating-a-violent-attack-at-canadas-wonderland/?fbclid=IwAR3OOcOkLZibomgmwrT3WS8GmFDhDOwZEfkmhy75FDCYmTnv0xj_b6-zQZU



I got the real story from the woman herself. That Somalian and her gaggle attacked her and her 4 year old. Actual message from her.


I was reluctant to post about this incident but It’s come to my attention that my version needs to be put out there. 
On Thursday, my family went to Wonderland and our day turned into a nightmare after we had lunch outside the park. We were at the park with 5 children ages 9,5,5,4 and 1! Walking back into the park around 4pm I was alone with 2 of my children, the rest of my family were already through the gates. A Somalian women shoved my 4 year old and pushed in front of us. I called the women an “asshole” and a GROUP of Somalian women then started screaming and verbally attacking me and my children in the gates. I managed to get through and into the park only to look behind and have roughly 15 women corner me and my kids screaming “**** you and **** your kids” at this point my family who was already through the gates witnessed me struggling to get away from them and came to my aid. My boyfriend and others repeatedly told them to back away from me and the kids and they refused. The 18 year old female who looked 30 wouldn't stop and then spit in my boyfriends face, horrified he spit back in hers, she then threw a drink on him and proceeded to punch him in the face. His mom jumped in to protect him, and then an altercation broke out between the two groups that was quickly separated by security. We were detained for nearly 3 hours and York region police investigated as well as Wonderland security. This was NOT racially motivated and it was not just one girl. We are not racist, I don’t care what colour, nationality or religion you are. If your going to shove my child and be ignorant, I am going to call you an asshole. This story has been falsely broadcasted on a few news sites and stations. They do not have all the facts, nor have they made any attempts to contact us to find out why this happened! An 18 year old women 3x the size of me infront of her friends attempted to harass, bully and intimidate a white mother alone with two kids and is now calling us racist. Last I checked “asshole” wasn't a racial slur. If anyone has questions feel free to message me. 
Picture of myself and my youngest child before our day was turned into a nightmare. 
CTV News
*update* 
Just to clarify the women who pushed my child and went in front of us that I called an asshole walked through the gates in front of me, she was with the same group but she wasn't the women who continued this. It was Safyia who stood in front of her group behind me and my children as they were still behind me in line, the women in the altercation who was screaming **** me and **** my kids was not the same girl who I called an asshole. This started a separate argument. I turned around and called her a fat bitch after she said **** me and **** my kids and she called me a crack bitch. I walked away again, that’s when she and her group followed me and my two kids into the park and continued to scream at me. This should of ended with her friend and I walking away but it did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment