CNF logo

CNF logo
Our symbol is the CELTIC CROSS an ancient Christian Symbol to represent Canadian Heritage , Cultural and Traditional Values!

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Attempted Peace Bond and harrassment against me by Richard Warman and Canadian Anti-Hate Network case remanded.

Good times in Ottawa with Paul Fromm, good meeting yesterday and of course my case for peace bond today by Canadian Anti-Hate Network, Richard Warman is remanded till August. Phase one to striking down attempted peace bond is complete. His insidious evil plan will be thwarted then. 










I'd like to thank everyone that donated to my legal defence fund, you know who you are. Especially I'd like to thank my benefactor and legal advisor Paul Fromm that I still owe for this trip to Ottawa to battle this harassment from Richard Warman and Canadian Anti-Hate Network and making it possible, anyone that says that Paul Fromm is about money is a liar, he is for the cause, freedom of speech and civil liberties and not about donations, he spends more on the cause than he gets in donations going to bat for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment